Sunday 2 October 2011

Day 63

Decided to try new skipping rope today but it was really difficult to get into a rhythm and I was constantly tripping myself up so decided to use my old skipping rope for today.  Managed to skip for 10 mins non stop which was great!  New rope is much better quality so will definitely work on getting skipping with it in the coming weeks but for now, really enjoying my skipping so don't want to change it now!

We visited the Hokkaido food festival / fair in the park near our apartment and it was a big test of resolve not to tuck into the super noodle dishes and bbq meats etc.  It smelt delicious!  Glad to report that, whilst I was constantly licking my lips, I managed to hold fast!

Looking forward to new diets and a new week.  All boxes now unpacked so apartment is in top shape - time to start living and enjoying Tokyo!

Here's to a great week for you all!  Be strong!

1 comment:

  1. food and ingredients from Hokkaido are THE BEST! i love the sapporo airport too, full of delish tasties and samples everywhere. congrats on staying strong!

    what kind of ropes (old and new) are you using?

    ReplyDelete