Sunday 9 October 2011

Day 70

Managed to get 9 and a half hours sleep last night so feeling much better today.  Enjoyed skipping, and tried to have another skipping session with my new rope, but ended up running out of time - supervising home work and ferrying children to various activities......Will try with it tomorrow if I can - tried yesterday and it had my shoulders on fire!  Much better rope but harder work on the shoulders as it is heavier.

Have struggled with feeling hungry today.  AMAYW vegs are great as I feel full after I've eaten, but after an hour or so, I start feeling hungry again.  Really hope that we get more food in new diets later on today......

A bank holiday in Japan tomorrow but the children still go to school, so going to enjoy with Simon!

Wishing you all a good week. Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment