Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 87

Woke up another 10 mins earlier today to get all exercises done. 4:50am!  That's commitment!  To make matters slightly more tricky, William came into our  room around 4am having had a bad dream, so I consoled him and took him back to his bedroom so, I had just managed to drop off to sleep again when the alarm went off.  Anyway, glad I made the effort to wake up so early as managed to get all exercises done and feel really encouraged as, for once, I managed the da vincis!  Yippee!  Shoulders were on fire after the super set.  Loved Abs work - managed one lot of 50 reps V-sits!  Was going to incorporate some 8 mins Abs but was keen to get onto the skipping as really loved it and managed to do 4000 in 40 mins!!  Really pleased with myself as the skipping has really helped to move that stubborn fat I seem to store on my hips!  For the very first time ever, I can actually SEE the difference the skipping is making so, I'm not going to worry about what the scales say too much from now on!  Feel really positive today.  Sun is shining again in Tokyo and I'm spending the day with our relocation lady, as she is helping me locate a hairdresser and nail bar etc, etc.

Hope you all have a good day and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment