Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 83

Managed 9 hours sleep last night and woke up headache free!  Hooray!  Feels great to feel "normal" again and I'm really grateful that they have now gone.  I was going to see the doctor today if they hadn't as I've never ever experienced such debilitating pain before.

Bit of a busy morning as our children had swimming lessons this morning, so we had to get on with getting exercises done before we left mid morning.  Skipping greatest enjoyment, with old rope.  Just needed a break from the new one so decided to use the old one only and skipped for 40 mins!  Wow, felt amazing afterwards!  Kung fu sit ups still very difficult to do but at least I do try, I guess, - and then substitute with leg ups or another kind of abs exercise.

Simon's special prawns and a salad seem to be our Saturday favourite for lunch.  Yummy.

Weighed in today and weight is up by a kg.  When I think about it rationally, that makes sense as we are building muscle, but emotionally, it's hard to deal with weight going up when one is making an effort reduce it....maybe I should just embrace the fact that my clothes don't fit anymore and I feel so much more healthy, and not be too concerned - hard as it is - about what the scales say?  One is so conditioned to living by what the scales say, that it is really hard to change that mindset.  By try to change it I MUST!

Last weekend of PCP.  Our son, William, has a football tournament next Saturday, so it's going to be a very early start for us all so we will have to do exercises when we get back before our celebratory home-cooked meal and that bottle of wine......

Keep up the good work this last week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment