Friday 28 October 2011

Day 90

So, the day has come.  William was selected to play football for his school in a tournament this morning so we were up early to get him ready and drop him off. Simon rightly guessed what Patrick had up his sleeve. So, we choose Day 11 workout - I had been missing the lunges.  It was AMAZING to see how far we have all come.  600  jumps - 5 mins - and I hadn't even broken out into a  sweat.  Anyway, we did the routine and added 8 mins Abs and took lots of photos.  I felt a huge sense of achievement and I'm going to put that bikini back on to see just how big it is for me now.  We have a tailor coming over later on today to take all our clothes to alter - those he can - otherwise, it's shopping time!

Our medicals went really well  yesterday and I have excellent news to report.  In my medical this time last year, I weighed 59.7kgs.  This  morning, I'm 52kgs (8 stone 3 oz). My body fat last in my medical last year was 32.4% in the obese catergory and, I am DELIGHTED to report that today, it is 20.7% - I actually fall into the Athlete category!  Hooray and Hooray!  I am SO very pleased with myself!  I never ever thought that I could get my fat down to such a level and most importantly, I feel on top of the world! Hooray!

Looking forward to the maintenance program / tips but for today, yes, going to relax and enjoy the sunny day in Tokyo and Simon is cooking tonight and we have THAT bottle of wine to look forward to.  And then, 10 hours of sleep tonight!

Congratulations everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Naz, fantastic results........you must be "over the moon".

    Keep it up and never look back. Best of luck in the post PCP days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Naz. I really enjoyed your blogs throughout PCP, you really stuck at it and seemed to finish on such a high. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Train and eat like an athlete and somewhere along the line you become one! Fantastic job Naz, you absolutely rocked the PCP and your body has rewarded you! Now we'll reward you with a COMPLETE stamp to be proud of. Enjoy that new body and those new clothes! Congratulations, great working with you!

    ReplyDelete