Friday 14 October 2011

Day 75

Found exercises  really, really difficult today.  The relentless 5 / 6 sets per exercise, especially the plank, is a gruesome schedule but I managed.  Struggling to cope with my new rope.  Kept tripping up so was hard to get into a rhythm....

And, with the increased exercise load, I've found an appetite!  Really look forward to my  fruit snacks and unlimited veg at lunch and dinner times are getting me through the day.

Half term break for our children next week and we're going to Osaka for a little break, so indulgence is VERY welcome.  Simon and I are going to have a lovely dinner out whilst we're there and then concentrate of the last 2 weeks.  Great timing for the indulgence!

Hope you all enjoy your indulgences.  Would love to hear what you spent it on!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment