Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 79

Back in Tokyo after a lovely couple of days in Osaka.  We managed to get our skipping done before boarding the Shinkansen at lunch time on Sunday but didn't manage other exercises - we were at Universal Studios all day Monday - until our return late last night - I just managed to skip as I decided to do the cooking as Simon is back to work today and it's school half term so I am trying to catch up on exercises in amongst everything else...... So, it was hard this morning - I was going to have a lie-in but couldn't get back to sleep once Simon was up so decided to get my exercises done then.  Did Monday and yesterday's  routines as well as 1 lot of skipping.  Very tough. Will try to have another skipping session later on and then tomorrow, will try to do today and tomorrow's schedules - not sure if this is the sensible way of going about "catching up" but don't want to miss out on the last couple of weeks?.....

We went out to a wonderful French restaurant at the Ritz Carlton in Osaka and had a lovely meal.  They had some white truffles, so we had a course each which was just delicious - I'm sure Simon will blog more about food.  Still no wine which was hard, but we enjoyed our indulgence and feel focused once again for this last home stretch.....

One thing I have noticed is that I've been suffering from very bad headaches in the last couple of days.  I wonder if I'm dehydrated a bit?  Never one to have migraines or headaches so this is really quite unusual and quite worrying as they momentarily affect my eye sight, they're so bad.  Anyone else experiencing the same?  Any advice / suggestions gladly received!

Not so sure it was sensible to weigh myself this morning, but felt I had to after a couple of days away and also to refocus for the last bit.  I was very disappointed to see my weight is up again so had to put on a pair of my "before PCP " trousers just to remind myself that I have indeed come a long way even if the scales tell me something else.  I was hoping to end PCP around 50 kg mark so, despite keeping to the program as rigidly as possible, it looks like I'm not going to meet my target.  As Patrick has mentioned, I think, sometimes, one just has to accept that that is the way one's body is and I don't want to become skeletal and unhealthy?...... Going to try an extra skip session if I can - see if that'll help a bit?

Anyway, good luck to you all.  The end is in sight.  Keep strong.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naz, thank you for your comment.
    I can feel how frustrating it is despite all hard works....
    But unlike you, I am not as rigid as you are, so I need to push myself up more since I sometimes skipped exercises and ate some non-compliant food...Day90 is not the end of our life and a good thing is we've learnt how to eat well and exercise for post-PCP life! So lets keep it up!

    Graeme and I are going to Japan for holiday just after PCP.
    We are very looking forward to delicious Japanese food there!

    ReplyDelete