Monday 24 October 2011

Day 85

5am start is getting to me but it's the only way I can fit exercise in so have to get to bed early!  Exhausted today - was going to try an extra skipping session - but no chance of that!  Busy, busy, busy.  Feel a bit fed up but think it's just because I'm tired.  Food is good, skipping is good but had a peak - perhaps silly idea? - at exercises towards end of the week and they are just pure EVIL!  Goodness knows how I'm going to get through them all, but I'm definitely going to give it my all.

Simon and I have booked full medical examinations for Friday.  We'll have to fast from 10pm on Thursday night until our appointments which are at 10:30am Friday morning - those are the earliest and first ones. Aargh!  Going to be tough morning - only allowed water - but then we're going to lunch - PCP compliant, of course! - and then looking forward to the weekend.

I'm intrigued to see my report as, if I'm honest with myself, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't manage to lose more weight.  There does come a point of acceptance of one's body type and shape and I know that I've done all I possibly can by sticking to the program as rigidly as possible.  I keep on saying to myself as though it were a mantra, that it's not necessarily the weight loss that matters, but, like Junko, it is hard to see the weight drop off the guys - Simon, Graeme - and not off of us!!  Perhaps my target weight of 50kgs was an unrealistic one?  Anyway, I'm going to concentrate on the medical results, fat %, cholesterol etc, etc.

Hope you are all coping well this last week.  Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment