Sunday 9 October 2011

Day 71

I found the exercises very hard this morning. The floor jumps were evil - thighs shaking and burning.  Da Vincis to failure, were very hard, sweat pouring down my chest.  Skipping was great.

Looking forward to some other protein at dinner, even though still have 1 egg white.  Nice to have AMAYW on the veg front. Although I feel stuffed once I've eaten, I do feel hungry again in a couple of hours so it'll be good to see if the hunger pangs stay at bay a bit longer now that we have a bit more to eat.

Forgot to mention that I weighed myself yesterday and was up 1.5kgs which was a bit depressing.  Simon reiterated what Patrick said that muscle will weigh more than fat, so I should weigh a bit more, so had to put on a pair of trousers from pre-PCP and when I saw that I could put them on without undoing the fastenings, it made me feel a whole lot better.  Very hard not to take note of the weight increase.  I'm going to work even harder this last phase of the program.

Keep up the good work everyone.

1 comment:

  1. yup, think we're all still a bit focused on the weight #, but when i actually try on the old clothes or look at the old pictures as Simon said, one can't help but notice a big change for the positive.

    keep it up down the home stretch you guys!!

    ReplyDelete